Octavarius recently turned two years old! Boom. In this podcast, we think back on the forty-eight months that we’ve been sporting eight legs and a wicked arm. Included:
- There really are Two Kinds of ALF. One of them is terribly racist.
- We talk about the worst improv team names imaginable, real or fake. Apologies if you’re on one of these teams.
- Boner bonds us. Boner bonds us all.
- When we didn’t have proper microphone stands, we used the Bee Bowl. A bowl…with a fake bee in it. Our microphone was seriously held up by a bee bowl.
- Scott films Pee Pee Man, Mikula films the (4-hour) La Confidentiale, and Marc films a German video out of spite.
Remember to check us out every Monday night during our LIVE podcast!. We get rolling by 9:45PM, so get into the chatroom by then to chat along with us!
And, as always, check out previous episodes of the podcast by heading on over to the iTunes Store.